Saturday, July 11, 2009


tuesday night the full moon was crazy and orange and we looked at it from the pier


I'm trying to work hard but getting easily distracted here


this was the longest most beautiful boat ride


this is Zolo


found a swan nest on an island that was empty and had a black lake inside like a hole


I've been collecting feathers to construct a Frankenstein bird with


and this squiggly guy


this is what became of it (it's still becoming)


this is what it looks like close up, it's kind of weird

---------------------------------------------------------

Work is moving but slow. I'm trying to do many things at the same time as usual and the island is very distracting. But also very relaxing. Trying to finish writing 25 short stories for someone I realized I'm a horrible writer, seriously! I don't even know if practicing writing more would help. I can't even blame the language problem anymore, it's just me.

I'm going to the city now for the first time since Monday.

No comments: