Sunday, August 16, 2009





Look at those crazy bruises. This is what you get for flopping butt first into water from a very tall pier. My arm has a long bruise all along it too.

It's been crazy hot lately so I've been swimming 3-4 times a day. Each time the heat becomes unbearable I go jump in and out. It keeps me cool for about 1-2 hours. I no longer know how not to be a hermit but maybe my friends can help me. Spending time away from the island is certainly a start.. it feels good to be in the city.

I can't do anything that requires movement right now because I'm melting so I just downloaded the entire discographies of Depeche Mode, Sade, Smiths, Lightning Bolt, Janet Jackson, Arthur Russell and some Slayer, Major Lazer, more Bukowski readings and a documentary about Vikings.

No comments: