Tuesday, September 29, 2009



The stills from last Friday (by Kevin Marchand)
are now on my website, under "Fighting Waves". I will post the video soon too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is unrelated: Xenia and I had a discussion about something following up one of her latest blog entries (read here) and it really upset me to learn that some people I know are actually real bigots when it comes down to it. I just want to say that if you have a problem with "the jews" for any reason and therefore only "tolerate" me or if you think I should be ashamed of being a jew then don't talk to me, ever. Jews, Israelis, right wing Israelis and the Israeli government are all very different entities, I hope you understand that. Jews have different opinions. I don't support the occupation of Palestine, I have no hand in media control and my parents are not "loaded". Think again before you make your stupid remarks.



No comments: