Thursday, September 17, 2009



Hi friends, I am looking for models, to shoot some pictures on the island.

The lovely women in the test photo above are no longer available but they repserent more or less who I'm looking for. Someone who resembles me a bit: dark hair, small-medium build. Height doesn't matter.

I am also looking for one or two girls with long, fair hair.

Some of the photos will involve fire and taking pictures at dusk/night and being in a public space (island forest and beach, no indoor spaces) naked or half naked. So there will be some nudity involved, but bra and panties or bra and pants or tights is ok too. If there is frontal nudity involved and you are uncomfortable with it, we can find ways to mask your face.

I can't afford to pay you, but I will give you free marina tickets to get to the island and back, feed you delicious dinner and wine. You can also sleep over and see the beautiful sunrise from the pier behind my studio.

This has to happen between now and September 30th. If you're interested, please email me at tindronomel@yahoo.ca or leave a comment here with your contact.

Thank you!!!!! Love.





PS
I will be taking some more pictures during October, I will post about it later.

1 comment:

ami said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I am a fellow resident of Toronto, and I think the things you make are really great.
I also just so happen to have dark hair and a medium build, although my hair is chopped pretty short momentarily.
If you're still looking for models, I would be interested in working with you.
You can contact me by email if you want.
amiblaxland@gmail.com