Friday, September 18, 2009



Kevin took these photos of Helena and I trying to figure out the light situation yesterday at the Don Valley Park. This has been the past few days: working all the time and riding my bike all over town with like 30 lbs of equipment on my back. I can't sleep and am seriously wound up but it feels really good and I don't want it to end, ever.

The 100th anniversary show is this Friday. Please come!! It's going to be great. I'll probably die trying to finish everything for it in the next week but it will be worth it.

PLEASE ASK YOUR MEDIUM SIZED, LONGISH DARK HAIRED FRIENDS IF THEY WANT TO MODEL FOR ME. I need three girls to run through the woods with torches.

Thanks! Love.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

juula,

let me know if you ever need a large-ish model, i'd love to model for you. i am getting bigger though (pregnant).

love, alina.