Monday, September 21, 2009



This is from last Wednesday. We shot a lot last week and will probably continue shooting this week and into October. I also decided on a name for my thesis, it will be titled "Migrant Creatures". I really like the photo above but now I realize that it looks almost identical to Marisa Portolese's photos from her series "The Recognitions" ( this one and this one). Oh shit. I guess these "coincidences" will just keep happening, right? I'll keep posting work in progress here but probably not the "Real Deal" until my thesis is over. Thank you for everyone who replied to my call for models. I will write all of you very soon.

I feel weird writing about it in this public blog mixed in with work facts but where else am I going to write? So maybe I should. My dog of 13 years passed away. His name was Redjik. He was healthy and happy and the sweetest little guy, like, no other dog compares to him and I'm not just saying it because I love him so much.

No comments: