Monday, November 30, 2009


Spiteful old lady smile! This is from Saturday


Kissing me was so intense Matt had to hold on to the wall!!!!

Sooooo... anyone else here feeling crippled while on their period?? Sorry to bring this up again but in the past week I've been feeling super depressed, unmotivated, insecure and angry. Until today, right now, that it's over. I feel fine. Do hormonal imbalances get worse the older you get? Please tell me don't be shy! I need to be prepared.


Also, IMPORTANT: I am looking for friends and friends of friends who emigrated from the USSR in the 1980s or 1990s. I need to ask you some questions, nothing too revealing (or maybe yes, if you agree to it). It's for research, you will be anonymous unless you want your name to be printed.

6 comments:

Xenia said...

yes ask me already!

benivulka said...

OK i'm writing the questions now!

Sara in America said...

You look beautiful! I love these pictures.

And YES, I totally feel like that on my period. But you know what's strange? It only started happening in the last year. :(

I never remember it either. Every month, I start getting really, really sad and hopeless and worried. I wonder, what the heck is wrong with me? And then I'm like, oh yeah. That.

benivulka said...

every month I start asking questions that I would otherwise not spend a moment on and I worry and feel absolutely worthless and angry and then I remember why and it becomes a waiting game. It's crazy how much it changes me and my perspective on life, all within a day or two.

I think it's true that it gets more intense with age, no? I wonder if there is anything we can do, like diet/supplements.
xox

benivulka said...

PS thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sara in America said...

It's completely crazy and fascinating. It would be good to know if there's anything we can do.
xx