Wednesday, December 2, 2009



Breaking the nudity barrier. So, I know my family AND Matt's family read my blog sometimes. It needed to happen, guys. I'm sorry!

It's from the summer, I tried to light a mini (nude) fire at the Don Valley park near someone's abandoned shelter.

In other news - I need to sneak into OCAD to use their hydraulic guillotine to cut a big stack of paper. My other option is Kinko's, who have the machine but charge $4 per cut. AND you can't use it yourself - they do it for you. What a rip off! Plus, I need to make at least 3 cuts.

5 comments:

magda o said...

hahha... yeah I had that 'nudity (and for me... i do drugs) barrier' broken post a few years ago when I caught my mom referencing something she had read on my website/blog. If she's bothered by it, she should not be such an eastern european spy-mother.

xx

alicia said...

hi yuula! i saw you today from behind at ocad. if you need to sneak in i can sneak you in, the hydrolic cutter is in the print dept and that's my dept too! plus i'm always there

benivulka said...

Alicia! I thought I saw you too but I wasn't too sure...
Were you at the critique Amy attended?? I ended up talking to Nick and he totally let me use the cutter! Next time I'm just walking in. I don't know why I was worried about sneaking. xox

benivulka said...

Magda: I think it's something my family and I need to get used to. I don't think they have a reason to be upset but at the same time I can't not feel self conscious around them, y'know?

alicia said...

yah! that was the critique. nick is a very nice man but you are right you don't even need to ask. just act like you own the place and no one will think twice (that goes for all of life too)