Thursday, January 28, 2010


look who it iiiis


don't show me that!


listening


Kitchen hang outs in the morning before working all day again. Work ownz me 4lyfe, I'll never see the light of day again (except in the morning).

I want to dye my eyebrows dark brown, like, super dark. I want the hairs between my brows to almost meet in the middle. Where should I go to get this done?

I've been printing for days and I can't even tell what's what now, everything just looks like shit and I'm wasting more time and money every day. I tell myself that it'll pay off. Right. Right??

5 comments:

Xenia said...

yooo eyebrow liner, for real!

benivulka said...

my eyebrows are too thin for that! you can see the liner.... i want them to be really dark without having to do it every day... i wonder if there is a way to make your eyebrows bushier, what do you think?

Xenia said...

my eyebrows are thinner then yours and it works ok -its all about proper technique! http://www.ehow.com/how_2337756_use-eyebrow-pencil.html

Isla Craig and the what not said...

you should cut your hair short! that's what it looks like in these pictures and i love it! the unibrow thing...i'm not so sure about....

benivulka said...

isla! you don't know how much i'm tempted to do exactly that.
re:eyebrows - i found a super dry black mascara and i've been brushing my brows with it every day, looks good!