Monday, March 29, 2010




I am waiting for spring, patiently. But the truth is, I'm a little bit depressed. I usually manage to keep a pretty practical approach when it comes to sadness. Like, I try not to wallow and all that. But I'm tired. I feel like I could sleep all day.

For sure it'll go away tomorrow so now I just need to convince myself that spending a day in bed because of "feelings" is not the end of the world.

How do you deal with it? Do you try to fight it off or just give in for a while? I bet running could help.

2 comments:

Xenia said...

I usualy give myself a break and make an early coffee date to get me out of the house the next morning, things fall into place then...

benivulka said...

i just feel tired and stressed out. 3 coffees today and still yawny. you're right though about early coffee date. i'll try tomorrow morning.