Friday, March 5, 2010

I read the latest New Yorker back to back on my bus ride to Toronto last night, in between naps, there is one article that I really want to post but it's not available in the online version. Bummer. It's called Strangers on the Mountain (by Ben McGrath) and is about the Ramapough Lenape Nation - a group of about 5000 people living in the mountains 25 miles from New York City. You should read it if you get a chance. You can find out more about it here.

On an unrelated note - I have a cold and this time I feel like I can't bother with the ginger and honey and lemon, now it's cold medicine all the way. At some point this habit of self medicating will have to stop - I went from never ingesting any drugs to taking pills every day. It began when I started labouring over my thesis and it needs to come to an end right now. After this cold.

Here are some documentation photos from the show sans people.



























No comments: