Saturday, May 29, 2010


For those who know me: in the future, if you're mad at me for any reason, I would appreciate it if you come to tell me in person. I'm mostly reasonable and understanding. I might get angry and leave but 99% of the time I come back and apologize. Passive aggressive behaviour makes me feel so heavy in my heart, like I want to barf my insides out all over you.

The past few weeks have been so intense, I just feel like I want to sleep until I leave on Tuesday. I'm tired, a little bit heartbroken, a little bit sad but mostly ready to move on.

I made a pretty big decision today, I will write about it soon. Naptime.

3 comments:

Sara in America said...

always feel confident about your decisions, yuula! <3

Xenia said...

I disagree about passive aggression....

Xenia said...

maybe