Tuesday, July 20, 2010



16 yr old Bjork

We have so much basil growing in our back yard, I end up having it with every meal. It's in my salad right now, like entire sprigs of it. Delicious. When I run out of food now it's totally cool because I go back to the garden and pick greens and berries. Add some rice and beans to that and I'm set. Though I think it's time we considered getting some chickens for the back yard. And a rooster. As long as they keep making babies I'd gladly volunteer to slaughter a chicken every week. Sorry, chickens! I like to eat you. And you seem to be pretty good at procreating.

I owe emails to so many people, I will write them all tonight! In the meantime: please can a girl come with me to tan at the nude beach? I want to tan my butt but I don't want to go by myself.

No comments: