Friday, July 23, 2010



This is where we're going on Monday!! On a five day canoe trip!! Look how beautiful. One of our campsites is on an island, another one is on a cliff and then one more on a white sandy beach?! I can't wait. I'm gonna get such a tan! Good thing I stole that straw hat from Amy's house. (Sorry owner of hat!) Tomorrow we leave to a cottage with Lou and Colleen and then on Monday night we're sleeping in the dark with the bears. OMG. No phones or internet, please send homing pigeons if it's really important.

Today I went for two 5km jogs, one early in the morning and one in the evening. I need it for sleep. Worked all day and replied 500 emails. Even had a nap! Now I'm having vodka tonic before bed, I need it for sleep too. Almost ready.

3 comments:

Xenia said...

which house was that??? i left my hat somewhere last weekend....

yuula said...

nah i got it during the g20 cause i was afraid to get sun stroke ;) it has huge rims tho, i look like a peasant!! <3 !! i hope you find it! it looks so good on you.

Anonymous said...

where is this?