Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Hey guys, you think you might be depressed? Lots of people are. Not to sound like an asshole but I feel like I'm going through a weird existential crisis?! The other day during dinner my thoughts completely drowned out the conversation at the table because I was just NOT INTERESTED. It's been happening a lot lately. What's up with that? Sounds to me like this problem needs to be resolved through joint effort and not just on our own. Let's talk. Let's do something about it. Please.

Also, don't despair, instead you should read this article "Why Rob Ford hasn't won the mayoral race just yet" - it's encouraging. And then go convince your friends to come out and vote. Your young, renting, downtown living, giving a shit about their future friends.

5 comments:

Ali said...

hi yuula - I know what you mean about the funk and all.

We just have to drag ourselves out of it. I've been thinking about Rob Ford too and my solution (or at least my way of staying positive), is to think of who I'm going to vote FOR - everyone thinks that armchair politics, i.e. dissing on Ford is clever and effective, but it's time to get the word out, at least to one or two other people, where your POSITIVE energy is going. I'm voting Joe Pants. He actually has a platform.

Anti-Rob Forders can take my non-strategic vote from my cold, dead hands.

Xenia said...

funks are there to make changes yo, don't disss the funk. Good things come after.

DFMH said...

All of my readings recently have told me to turn away from people. to recluse. create distance and become creative. So, in response... I've been working on a video for the past week and half and making 8 costumes for show in October...

I can lend you a stone I have. Boil it in water and use the water with a salt scrub... cover your body and wash it all away with the hose.

you will feel better.

-d

benivulka said...

david, when do you move here?

DFMH said...

November 11th 2-0-1-0