Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Let's see if we can stretch swimming till the end of October.

I want to ask people questions about their thoughts on monogamy. I wish I had a telemarketer's list of numbers. I could phone people and talk to them about very personal but INTERESTING things, anonymously of course, and I bet it would be way more fun than reporting your household income or choosing a)Rogers b)True Blood c)Carrot d)Transistor Radio or whatever it is they ask you (I don't have a phone). BTW, I'm absolutely addicted to Radiolab and you should listen too. Thank you Laura McCoy.

I want to go to the Shary Boyle exhibit at the AGO tomorrow night. It's free 6-8:30. Want to join?

Whoever wrote that really nice message as a response to my Power Games question (you mentioned you had a book) - please, email me directly tindronomel@gmail.com I really want to speak to you.

I want to find a way to live in two cities at once. How do I do that?

No comments: