Wednesday, October 27, 2010



And remember. Sound was used for centuries as a method of
torture.
Place someone's head inside of a bell. And ring it.
And eventually ... they'll go insane.
And eventually ... they'll go insane.
They'll go insane. They'll g
o insane.
And eventually

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am figuring out three or four projects and trying to "not waste time". When I have a day off I feel antsy because I don't know how to relax or sit still. Some of my projects are moving from OBJECT to FILM or even just IDEA or MESSAGE and I'm finally OK with it.

Thinking about lots of things these days, it's hard to focus with everything that's happening right now. I think you know what I mean. Reading lots, listening to the radio, interested in space vehicles, animals, structured leadership vs freedom, relationships between people, hardly have time to think about myself. I can only think of myself in retrospect.

No comments: