Wednesday, November 10, 2010


I wear shorts to combat the winter

Doesn't Mel look like Lisa's teenage daughter?!

I work with the most amazing women here on the island! We tell each other jokes and and gossip and talk about tarot and ghosts and share food and drink lots of coffees in the sun while passing the one remaining cigarette around. They are women of all ages and everyone is respectful and loving because we all live together in this weird place away from everything and we have to take care of each other. The end!!

Oh did you know that Lil Wayne was released from prison on my mom's birthday??! Happy birthday mom! I just watched the video message he recorded for his fans and it seems like he aged quite a bit in one year, poor guy. And REALLY, do you know how many people carry handguns in Canada alone and misuse them quite frequently and get away with it? I'll give you a >>>hint<<<. Anyway, here's what I've been listening to all day, have a nice afternoon!!



No comments: