Monday, February 7, 2011


OK dear astrology lovers, here you go:

CANCER MAN + SAGITTARIUS WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

LEO MAN + SAGITTARIUS WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

LIBRA WOMAN + TAURUS WOMAN PAGE 1

TAURUS MAN + PISCES WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

GEMINI MAN + SCORPIO WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

CANCER MAN + SCORPIO WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

TAURUS MAN + SCORPIO WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2

LIBRA WOMAN + SCORPIO WOMAN PAGE 1

ARIES WOMAN + LIBRA WOMAN PAGE 1

SCORPIO MAN + AQUARIUS WOMAN PAGE 1, PAGE 2


More soon, now I have to go take care of SCARY LIFE STUFF
bye!

4 comments:

Xenia said...

Hahah this is correct my taurus is quite fetching! fetching and sinewy!aaaaaaaahaha

Sara in America said...

you're the best!

Kat said...

What about Capricorn anything?!

C'est ca. said...

Leo woman and Aries man, please!
I know I am late asking but I am dying to know hee hee xoxo