Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Favourite videos recently made by friends/for friends.




So many Toronto babes. It's sad how youtube blurred out any hints of nudity in Katie's (AUSTRA) video, including Julia's side boob (really?!), considering how much vile/racist/violent garbage is out there that they don't mind at all hosting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I need a break from something, I just have to find out what it is. My head's been hurting for six days now and on Friday I almost puked while brushing my teeth in the morning. I'm lying here on the couch with my parents' puppy, we're watching an episode of ART 21 on the PBS website and it feels pretty good. I'm drinking a berry-walnut smoothie and the puppy is sleep-barking every once in a while. I can't remember the last time I had a headache, it must have been years. What's up body?! I wish I could just ask like that and get an easy answer.

What is your biggest fear? I have two: losing my health/sanity and being mediocre.

Marlaina Read is my friend from Australia and one of my favourite photographers. She just had her thesis show yesterday, I'm sure it was incredible. We've known each other on the interwebbs for ten years and finally met around this time last year when she came to visit me in Montreal. I liked her even more in person. You should go to her website, now (link) or just look at some of my favourite photographs by her:
















Good day.

1 comment:

marla said...

you are so beautiful. thank you.