Friday, March 11, 2011

What I miss when I'm away from home:

Bajillion vitamins first thing in the morning

Jacky's freshly roasted coffee beans, still warm. I usually chuck a few right into my mouth and chew them. Yup. Delicious.

In bloom. This orchid is legendary. It has even more flowers this time around.

So tired I'm sleepwalking all over the building in my big wooly socks. Lots of places to fall asleep.

Dirty spring colours outside and lots of dripping sounds

The truth is I've been busy, happy and a little bit sick and it bored me to look at the internet. Hello friends! Hi! Last night was BYOB (link) at TPW and it was pretty insane. And by that I mean, I'm not epileptic but standing in the middle of all the projections made me feel like I may as well be.

I used to consider Canadian politics to be harmless and kind of laughable. Partly because I was young and arrogant and watched the Parliament channel for fun where people were always graceful and restrained, even when in the midst of a "heated argument" about parking spots. So courteous! But now I know it's a lie because they're all dirty lying snakes and actually very dangerous people. Cool.

Please come to this performance tomorrow at XPACE and watch the video I posted in the end. It's a Russian animation based on "There Will Come Soft Rains" by Ray Bradbury. I used to love it as a kid.


No comments: