Monday, May 9, 2011

A dream come true on a Sunday afternoon.

"I'm just riding a magical purple dress creature"

"Please don't"

Happy birthday!

I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to work on a million things and today I woke up with a sore throat. Typical.

It seems like breaking into cars is very popular in Montreal: two days ago Xenia and I saw a car with a broken window across from 55 Van Horne. I ran home to call the police (the car still had lots of stuff in it) and they said they'd send someone to check on it. We walked by yesterday and the car was still there but all the stuff was gone. Obviously the police were too busy with other important tasks like harassing homeless people. Then today we saw another car on Esplanade, front window broken but looks like nothing was taken. I didn't call the cops this time. Two years ago Taylor came to play a show in Montreal and while he was performing in some shitty bar on St Laurent (actually it was Bar St Laurent) someone broke into his car to steal his backpack full of clothes. They were obviously very special clothes to be worth the $600 he spent fixing his window.

Anyway I'm just bitter because I think I'm getting a cold.

Xenia to Sarah, yesterday: "Be careful not to get my sister sick, she takes it very personally and gets reeeeally mad." Me: "It's true."