Friday, May 6, 2011

It's sunny and it feels like that Bradbury story "All Summer in a Day" where the sun comes out for one day only every 7 years and when it does some nasty kids lock their classmate in a closet until the sun disappears again. Except, I'm going out to the mountain right now for the longest jog ever and I promise not to spend a moment more indoors than I absolutely need today. I need to soak in enough vitamin D to make up for a week's worth of disgusting greyness!

Listen to this nice song, Jen Castle, "Poor As Him", it's about her dad. Jen will play a show in Montreal on May 15th at the Silver Flag. Projections by Victoria Cheong the one and only. The second video is for One Hundred Dollars who will release a new record at the Great Hall inToronto on Friday (May) the 13th. I will see you there.



Jen and Simone at the Blue Fog Revue last year

Alright see you later


No comments: