Saturday, May 28, 2011

photobooth over the years PART I

Fell asleep in the middle of a fancy dinner party

Pat grew a beard

Chatroulette first thing in the morning

Just kidding I'm skyping a friend!

Who said I don't cry

Uh oh Nikki

Late nights at OCAD

Tired editing

It's where we live

Pals drawing pals



Writing a shitty essay until 6am 2008

Beautiful lilacs at garden house in the spring

Sarah and I's island studio! I'm overreacting as usual.

Patrick likes to impress the ladies yes!

Winter biking

Wait maybe it's spring?

This sums up our relationship nicely

Look who made an appearance!

We only hang out in the kitchen

Uh oh someone burned toast?!

Visitations

The hottest summer ever

So hot we got a $14 kiddie pool at Canadian Tire and drank whiskey in it all day!

Making sure squirrels don't invade the kiddie pool

Hello TWINS

Last fall we hung Sarah Mangialardo's show in the middle of a heatwave


PART II WILL COME SOON I HAVE TO GO TO A PICNIC BYE!

No comments: