Friday, June 10, 2011


Morley and I became friends a couple of years ago because we were both interested in the Don Valley and the people who lived there, in shacks, all along the river. We both sort of expressed a mutual desire to become drifters, but with laptops. By the time I was ready to start working on the Don Valley project he'd already moved on to filming lights and fountains in shopping malls, that's how fast he works. He quickly became one of my favourite artists. You should come to his opening tonight to see why!! I'm not really sure what will happen tonight, except that it will be mosyly paintings. I find pretty much every thing produced by him to be very special and beautiful. June 10, 7pm-10pm at PPSPS, 980 Queen W.

Here's some of Morley's older work. 




















No comments: