Monday, August 1, 2011

WORKING DAY AND NIGHT! THIS ONE'S ALL ABOUT THE BODY (MY BODY).

There's a scar on my chin from playing soccer when I was 10 but you probably can't see, it's shaped like a horseshoe, I've seen at least a couple of people with those. I guess they're common. Behind me there is part of a nonsensical list I wrote while having a bad panic attack (I will tell you in a moment).

Amy and Seth were here and brought me this amazing present!

I'm not sure whose jaw it used to be but it still smells like dirt and I love it

RENDERING FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME (WHILE AIRING MY ARMPITS BY THE FAN. GET OVER IT IT'S HOT TODAY).

IS IT DONE YET?! no.

#%$#^$%&$%#&*$^&*&(&*%($%#%$%^&*()&^%$#@

Next week I'm going get someone to tattoo a black monolith on my back. It will look sort of like that, we tried it out today with a piece of dark acetate. Yup, just a black rectangle, who cares.

Soooooo, I've been working non stop and worrying myself sick. Here's a funny story from a few days ago: I had a bad manic episode that peaked with me text messaging a friend saying "I want to punch a hole through the wall with my head" (I wasn't even feeling bad, but agitated) and then suggesting to Lisa that we should get a punching bag for the house. Then it was all over and I felt sleepy and then this thing happened and made me laugh so hard my panic disappeared in minutes. Read it and laugh. (HERE HERE HERE CLICK)

The other day my friend Jeff silkscreened some awesome Aliyah shirts (#1 fan!!!) to commemorate the 10th anniversary of her death and posted them on his blog and then suddenly found himself in a strange adventure hanging out with Drake at some recording studio at 4am (I guess Drake wanted a shirt?)??!??! OK maybe better read about it here http://mangopeeler.blogspot.com

Today I started reading a press release for this upcoming exhibition and the first sentence contained the words "whimsical" and "dark" and I stopped reading immediately BARF!! I truly can't stand the word "whimsical" that entire idea is wasted on someone like me.

Also today I've been listening to these two songs on repeat plus the MR "A Little Bit Of Hurt" compilation and working and swimming and eating plums and I got a decent tan and life is SWELL and now I'm going to the other side of the island to play/watch very drunk people playing BINGO. See you later friends!!! Listen to these two songs they're so nice.





No comments: