Sunday, October 16, 2011

I got a batwing shirt from Mel and Airin, it's all I want to wear.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now you can get arrested and go to prison for attempting to close your bank account. I keep re-watching that video of the Citibank arrests and I'm so angry I feel sick. I'm not surprised at all but seeing the cops manhandle that woman makes me want to barf. How awful it is to feel so completely powerless against those bastards, when I think about it I just have this unbelievable rage. I hate the police now more than ever. Strip them of their weapon and badge and let's see what happens. And of course people are going to withdraw their funds, banks are fucking them over. Apparently JPMorgan branches were swamped yesterday with people quietly closing their bank accounts and taking their money elsewhere. Good for them.

It doesn't matter, things can only get better from here on, even if they get really bad first.

Why so glum, chum? My hand is small like a bird's foot. I am moving back to the city in thirteen days, just in time for fall. I can't wait to ride my bike through the leaves! Let's have coffee. All I do these days is draw pictures for the book Alex Durlak and I are working on together and listen to Radiolab. Have you lost your virginity? Is it a good story? Or a really awful one? Please send it to me anonymously, I'd love to have it. I will illustrate it and it will be published in a real book before Xmas! Otherwise you can come draw with me.

Here's a song for you. Bye pals!


7 comments:

JW said...

i will write to you about losing my virginity. does it have to be anonymous?

benivulka said...

not at all! you can put your name on it if you want :)

Anonymous said...

Can I write one about someone else? And put their name on it?

benivulka said...

poor you, too old to remember your own?

Alexander Laurence said...

I was messy.

benivulka said...

AL you pretty much have to write yours for me.

Anonymous said...

http://www.hitsusa.com/1-good-ones/actual-flying-squirrel.jpg