Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sunset and sunrise times in my room are the best. 

Yesterday I went with Helena to her riding lesson and afterwards we sat in a sunny parking lot in the middle of nowhere (Hamilton) where she smoked two cigarettes in a row, despite the asthma, while I second-hand inhaled and walked around picking wild-flowers. The flowers are on my dresser now. They're so beautiful I can't even deal! We got coffees and a rice krispie square with marshmallows to share. I listened to her talk about the future and it made me feel a whole lot better about not wanting to commit to a boring, time consuming, possibly dead end job. Plus did you know that if you're under thirty four you can go to the symphony for only fourteen dollars?! What am I doing with my life.

Anyway I'm terrified of horses, they're impulsive monsters with big teeth and seeing Helena handling hers was mind blowing, as if she feels they're equal in size, she pushed it around and cleaned its shoes and kissed it on its face, and all the while he pretty much made googly eyes at her and complied. I loved it. Then I got all brave and kissed it too. Then another horse snapped his teeth at me and I almost cried! Bastard. 

Did you hear that the facebook stock failed? There was even a shirt made for the occasion (HERE). Poor little Mark Zuckerberg. Also there's a dude in Montreal who cut up his boyfriend's body and mailed a severed foot to the cons and a hand to the liberals, I hope they tell us what the NDP gets. 

I was so desperate to read Hunger by Knut Hamsun I downloaded it. I'm going to destroy my eyes over my book lust. See you later, here are two songs from Toronto for you! Bye





No comments: