Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Waiting waiting at 6386

All of my recent memorable dreams have been about waiting. It's very telling because I'm probably the most impatient person I know. Usually in my dream I abandon the object of my desire (a train, nachos I ordered that aren't coming, etc..) and I'm not sure whether this is good or bad. I don't know if it means I need to become better at waiting or maybe I should just give up, let the nachos come to me when they're ready and move on to less pressing issues in the meantime.

It's almost forty degrees out, my brain is boiling so much I'm having epiphanies. Things I'm looking forward to: a nice cold day tomorrow, getting a new work desk, finishing a small painting and taking photographs of horses. I want it to rain so so badly. Please.

Here's a little song for you, bye!

No comments: