Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Cherry Beach


David Lynch - Susan Running


Jannicke Laker - Running Woman.

You can watch Jannicke Laker's video here, it's mesmerizing.

Last night in my dream I turned my antique dresser upside down to find scribbles by concentration camp prisoners (the dresser was from 1942). There were three messages: "We are for Marx", "Kill Hitler" and "This is only a nightmare". 

I was just listening to the Platters who I have a fond memory of since the time an ex bf and I listened to The Best of the Platters on my shitty little broken stereo over and over all night while kissing and then I was late for class. But it was worth it. In the morning he stayed in my bed and I rode my bike through dry leaves at Queen's Park while listening to Roy Orbison on my walkman because it was the only tape that I had that didn't get damaged by cars running over it when I fell off my bike in the middle of the road the night before. 

Anyway do you think my dreams are trying to tell me something? Like my brain is working overtime because I need to go to the gym? I'm dying to exercise but a recent ER visit left me IMPRISONED in a sedentary lifestyle. FYI, trying to make doctors laugh is sometimes frustrating and humiliating. When my Dr. showed up to give me an injection into my butt muscle I asked him if I could break the needle by clenching my butt really hard and he didn't even smile! Jerk. I hate hospitals but I was lucky to have had an excellent companion who waited with me patiently even though it was the most boring on earth and nothing happened most of the time. The hospital is so busy, busier than the mall! I tried to line up for coffee and had to give up. And now that it's all over I can frolic again.

To be fair I'm sure it's just as frustrating for them to have patients like me who don't shut up or stay still. Here's me practicing my lying down stand up routine on my friend:



ALSO,
HELLO! I NEED YOU TO MODEL FOR ME. WOMEN ONLY PLEASE, I WILL NEED ONE MAN LATER ON. I'M USUALLY BETTER ONE ON ONE BUT YOU CAN BRING A FRIEND IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE. TINDRONOMEL@GMAIL.COM IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

Here's a song I love so much. OK bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always smiling and laughing, how do you do it?